Sunday 10 June 2012

Laa Laa's God Save The Queen Swap!

You will no doubt already know from my previous posts, that I LOVE swaps! This one was my second (out of 3) of the Jubillee theme that i've taken part in this month!

This Swap was hosted by Laa Laa, and I was paired with the lovely Jumbleberries.

I was so thrilled to receive Clare's parcel, and these are the beautiful handmade gifts that were inside; as well as a little extra parcel for Mia - she was very pleased!!

The most gorgeous heart - I don't know if Clare knew, but I ADORE these, I hang them from my dresser, and this one looks fantastic as part of my Jubillee display;



A felt "Queen" keyring, isn't it just fabulous!



A lovely brooch - I wore this on my jacket to the Jubillee Party last Monday!;



This fab button bracelet, which again I wore to the Jubillee party;


And a packet of yummy Thorntons champagne truffles! I've almost eaten them all!;



This lovely phone/gadget case; which will come in very handy for my ipod;



Mia was also very pleased to open this lovely crochet headband which she wore to the party;




Thank you SO much Clare, I love all of my beautiful gifts!!

This is what I sent;



Some vintage Coronation Crown hair slides,
Soldier tins
Thorntons Chocs
A Handmade Corgi mirror in a pouch (Etsy)
Handmade (Etsy) Cath Kidston phone cover/ipod case
Royal Flush playing cards
Wool and ribbon
A commemmorative mug
Some Union Jack napkins




I thoroughly enjoyed taking part in this swap, and Clare was so very generous, I was so spoilt! Thank you Clare, I will treasure my lovely gifts!

xx

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh lush presents! You both did really well for each other. Hope you are well dear.
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo you received some really good stuff! I love the gadget case with the bunting on. I am slightly over-obsessed with bunting and searching for some for my room but can't find the 'perfect' one!
    & I looooove the phone cover you sent, also very obsessed with Cath Kidston! I'm desperate for a glasses case because my Gok Wan case is ridiculously huge and so ugly. Maybe I'll treat myself at the end of the month!
    I've always wanted to enter a blog swap but I can't afford to do one at the moment!
    And couldn't help but laugh at what you commented on my post, done that many times in my classes but thankfully haven't ever been noticed (unless I have but they just leave me to it). I can imagine the embarrassment! Hope you don't mind but I'm going to have a think about entering your giveaway because I feel like someone else would benefit from it more than me! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marina: What pretty presents that you exchanged. Happy Sunday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. More gorgeousness,love the little hairband for Mia,I expect she gets so excited when theres a little gift for her too,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god, those hair pins are the best thing ever! I love them xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely messages! They really do brighten up my day xx