Friday 26 October 2012

Our Little Vampire

Just a quick post today, to share a photo of Baby Boy in his Vampire costume ready for his first Halloween party yesterday morning at baby group! 


This was my BARGAIN buy back in the TESCO sale in January  - they were selling lots of dressing up costumes for just 50p each so I stocked up! I refuse to buy new normally, but you can't go wrong when they're that cheap!  It's actually slighly too small now as he's big for his age and it doesn't do up around the tummy, but no one could tell!  He had a great time at the party crawling around like a mad thing with his cape flying out behind him.

This weekend we are having our little family Halloween party - every year we dress up, have lots of yummy food, decorate the dresser and take lots of photos..Mia is very excited, especially as on the way home from school today we are going to buy our pumpkins :)

Marina xx

8 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween dear Marina!
    You wee one looks a Bobby Dasseler!hehe..
    love this time of year for children, have fun with the party..
    I still receive the Vintage Nostalgic home and always think of you when it arrives..:)It is a wonderful mag.
    Love Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be a very fun year for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOhhhhh! Lovely, lovely and happy.:)

    Marina PĂ©rez

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute does he look in his super Halloween outfit!
    And what a bargain too, some clever shopping there!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marina,Baby boy looks so gorgeous and cute. Have great fun this coming week,I'm so touched Mia enjoyed My Ted/Halloween post,bless her,looking forward to seeing Spencer Bear :)))
    happy halloween,love julieXxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My family members every time say that I am killing my time here at net, however I know I am getting know-how every day by reading such nice posts.
    From India

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely messages! They really do brighten up my day xx